Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Double Shot of Murder


At last! The world can now give a collective sigh of relief because I, in my benevolence has bestowed gifts
for all to enjoy! And what is this major accomplishment, you might ask, that is, if you gave a fig at all? .I have decided to publish my most recent scripts in paperback form because tangibility gives me legitimacy.



My two interactive murder mystery comedies DEAD TUESDAY ( the script formerly known as THE PERILS OF FRANCOIS) and MURDER: THE FINAL FRONTIER (aka STAR TRUCK: THE WRATH OF COMIC-CON) have been combined into one edition that I am cleverly calling A DOUBLE SHOT OF MURDER.

DEAD TUESDAY tells the strange  tale of international playboy and bon vivant Francouis Fibian who becomes the only one who can solve the murder of a prominent New Orleans socialite during Mardi Gras, but he also has his own problems. Someone is trying to frame him for the crime and a voodooo curse is turning him into a frog. That's right. I said it. 



Meanwhile at the sci-fi convention known Imaginacon, a reunion of the cult TV show Stra Truck comes to a dead end...lierally. The question on everyone's lips is...Who killed Captain Kork? Was it First Officer Mr. Spark? The blowsy actress from the rival franchise Star Boars? And what's the deal with that alien...is that a raygun in its pcket or is it just glad to be here? The answer to these questions and more (like WTF?) lie in MURDER: THE FINAL FRONTIER.

A DOUBLE SHOT OF MURDER is now on sale at SCOTT CHERNEY'S STORE.

DEAD TUESDAY and MURDER: THE FINAL FRONTIER are also available for individual download


And my latest creation, the adventure comedy melodrama ROXANNE OF THE ISLANDS OR THEY'RE PLAYING OUR SARONG (see previous posts) is now in paperback as well. Where, you ask? Why, at SCOTT CHERNEY'S STORE of course.




And of course performance rights are available for these scripts as well as LA RUE'S RETURN, SONG OF THE CANYON KID and THE LEGEND OF THE ROGUE. For more info, contact yours truly at: writtenbysc@gmail.com. And they too can be found at SCOTT CHERNEY'S STORE. 

What's that? You say you want to read excerpts from these scripts and maybe even more for the rock bottom price of ABSOLUTELY FREE? Then head over to my website, 

You're welcome. It's what I do. I'm a giver.


Post a Comment